Host: Jolene Masone (@jkmbassoon)
We all have something to say, but how do you make it about you, without making it all about… you?
- Fill this out! “I’m a [PROFESSION] who is passionate about [THINGS YOU’RE INTO] . My mission is to [HOW YOU’RE CHANGING THE GAME] by [SECRET WEAPON].”
- Do you, as an artist, feel pressure to be “different”, or “interesting?
- What is the difference between bragging about and promoting your work?
- Do you feel ok cold-calling/emailing people?
- How can we be better citizens in our own communities? Especially for the arts, within the arts?
- What is one arts project you would like to start in your community?
Arthur Breur added a 7th question: What one thing can you do TOMORROW to help promote yourself & arts in your community?
You can read the full discussion on Storify.